So, the sis-in-law is getting hitched back home. I am very excited for Alyssa, and it gives us an excuse to go home to Zion!
We have forked out the dough to fly up the last couple times we have made it home, but this time we are driving (my legs ache thinking about it). So now we need to beef up our movie collection a little bit to keep us entertained during our travels.
Any good movies out we should buy?



8 comments:
Hey Di~ good luck with the drive. I would suggest purchasing the office seasons and watch those. we personally love season 2. funny, funny, funny. Drive safe.
Hmmm ... the most popular movies around our house revolve around William. Wall-E, Toy Story 2, and Kung Fu Panda being the current favorites. The only adult movie that comes to mind is Get Smart. Very funny.
When are you coming? Do you have time for a girls outing? See if there is a hole in your schedule somewhere that we could do lunch or something...would love to see you! My legs are aching for you too...hope it's a good drive.
Yay Addie and I cannot wait for you to come!!! I have been waiting for this for over a year. Right now I am into the "Friends" seasons. That might kill some driving time, and keep you laughing.
BILLY MADISON so sos so hjilarious
Hey I might get to see you guys! I think I am coming home that weekend!
I still can't believe what a small world it is. I grew up with Max! Perhaps I'll see you at the reception.
Good luck with the drive! Cool Runnings is one of our favorites.
Post a Comment