So I am officially the 1st Counselor in YW. Yikes!
I have 22 Mia Maids. Double YIKES!!
My biggest stresser is activity ideas for 22 young teen girls. We pretty much have to stay at the church with our numbers being so big.
You creative people out there, please give me all you got!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh dear, I feel for you. I'm the 2nd counselor, and started with 20 Beehives. Luckily I'm down to 13 now. Maybe your mom and you and I should chat online a couple times a month and share ideas? Those Mia Maids are lucky to get you--you are perfect for the job!
Ive been making yo-yos out of fabric. They are super easy to make. I posted about them.
check sugardoodle.com, and when i was in young womens this book was a life saver, Bright Ideas for Young Women. Hope they help.
I have a cute idea that our miamaids just did for an activity, I will have to call you about it.
Post a Comment