--
Still feeling good, just been contracting already especially when at work. The girls at work finally talked me into getting triaged today to make sure there was no progress being made. I was putting off this visit because I really didn't want to hear "bedrest" or "terbutaline". Thank heavens those words did not come up!
All is well, I was just ordered to get lots of rest and drink water, water, water!!!



5 comments:
Di!!! HOW ARE YOU!! I haven't talked to you in forever! I can't believe your pregnant!!! CONGRATS!! We need to catch up! are you still over at Chandler Regional!? Im FINALLY an RN! Workin on 6 :-( we need to talk!!!
You are an adorable pregnant woman. I hope you have many more weeks of feeling good.
You look beautiful and your hair is gorgeous!!
That's wonderful!!! You look great!
Hey Diana,
I found your blog through Britt and James' blog. I am so excited for you. Congratulations! You will be such a great mother. I'd love to hear from you.
--Rachel
Post a Comment