Looks awesome! I want to come see you house, and you guys so bad! Speaking of, I think that you and Alyssa should come out here and we should go to New York City! What do you think! Kind of a wild idea, but it would be so much fun!
Diana! The house looks amazing!! Hey I am trying to get a job at Chandler Regional (since I live around the corner) Can I put you down as a reference? email me if I can jennissomewhere@gmail.com Thanks Jenn Johns
Jeff and I have been married since August 2005. We graduated in electrical engineering and nursing in 2007 and moved to Arizona for more schooling at ASU. We both graduated again in December 2008 with a Master's in engineering and a BSN. We have enjoyed building a new home, fixing it up and advancing our careers. Nothing has proven to be better that being parents! We love our little 'Stinky Pete' to pieces!!!
6 comments:
I LOVE the hardwood. It looks great!
Looks awesome! I want to come see you house, and you guys so bad! Speaking of, I think that you and Alyssa should come out here and we should go to New York City! What do you think! Kind of a wild idea, but it would be so much fun!
It looks amazing! And Jeff's blister made me laugh!!
Diana! The house looks amazing!!
Hey I am trying to get a job at Chandler Regional (since I live around the corner) Can I put you down as a reference? email me if I can jennissomewhere@gmail.com
Thanks
Jenn Johns
the floor looks awesome!!!
The blister unhappy face is so funny. I love what you've done with the place. The striped paint job is my favorite.
Post a Comment