Okay, so here's the challenge. Try to come up with 100 fun facts {or weird habits/characteristics} about yourself. I thought I would give it a go {100 is a very big number}. You should all try it--it's kind of fun.
Meg, I will do my best!
1. It is 60 degrees in my AZ apartment right now
2. I drink hot chocolate just about every morning in the winter
3. I have to pluck my eyebrows every night
4. I also have to put lotion on my hands and feet before bed
5. I get super stressed out before people come to my house, good thing that doesn't happen so much down here
6. I have started to collect wall art from the places I travel- I have a large painting from Valparaiso, Chile and a Nauvoo Temple picture
7. I went on a 6 week study abroad program with USU to Chile
8. I love palta (avacado) and queso mini sandwiches from Chile
9. I have to dry every inch of my body before opening the shower curtain, then I step on my towel as I get out to dry under my feet and between my toes
10. I can't wait to have kids!
11. I am going to have a boy first, then a girl, then two more boys
12. I already know what diaper bag I want
13. Jeff thinks the diaper bag is too expensive... to bad!
14. Homemade popcorn from a pot is much better than microwaved, with parkay spray butter and salt!
15. I have this thing for Jamba Juice, I buy myself one every birthday
16. I used to love Razmatazz jambas, but now my fave is Peach Pleasure
17. I feel like nursing school owns me
18. I haven't really had any hobbies since I started the nursing program, besides blogging
19. Jeff thinks that going to the gym is a favorite hobby of mine
20. I did just learn that I like to run, however, I have been doing that for a couple of months. I am up to running at 5.8 on the treadmill for a full 10 minutes!
21. There is also this Hip Hop class (makes me feel oh, so hip!) that of course is on thursday, the only day I have nursing class...
22. I am going on an Irving family cruise to Alaska in June- for free! Thanks Grandma & Vern!
23. Me and my hubby want to take a graduation trip next spring, ideas anyone?
24. I want to buy Jeff a Tacoma
25. I want to buy me a 'mom car'. A brand new shiny black Tahoe would be just fine with me!
26. I used to sort of dress in style, then I got married and share a bank account...
27. One day I am going to pick up reading, for fun!
28. I also want to be an aerobics instructor
29. Then I am going to go to beauty school so I can cut hair
30. After I take more spanish classes and speak it fluently
31. Spanish would be really nice for my current job as a Registered Nurse
32. I take care of a lot of illegals on the trauma floor I currently work on
33. I really miss working with babies on the post partum floor in Logan, shout to ma girls! You are all next on this list of 100 thing!
34. My next job will be as a Labor & Delivery nurse
35. This is really gross... I was constipated once, and only once. I ate a lot of fruit in Chile (so so good!) Then I came home. Not so good here. I yelled for my mom. I needed an episiotomy! My sister was laughing outside the door. I wanted to tackle her, but I couldn't!
36. I am getting desperate for ideas to get to 100!
37. I just drank some hot chocolate
38. My fingers are ice!
39. Our heat doesn't work in our apartment
40. I never thought we would need the little fireplace we have here
41. I sleep with a heating blanket every night
42. My favorite word is sternocleidomastoid
43. My favorite number is 3, who knows why
44. I really like the color green, hence my wedding reception
45. Jeff is going to wonder why the bathroom still hasn't been cleaned when he sees this post
46. I really like to cook if I have all the stuff in the cupboard
47. The kitchen has to be totally clean before I can want to cook
48. I haven't really had much time to cook since my second semester of nursing school (but I sure have time to post 100 things about myself! Ha!)
49. I love chips and salsa
50. I really miss Lee's fresh salsa
51. I tried over 5 different kinds till I found some down here that I like... El Sol brand at Costco, watch out, kinda hot!
52. I eat tortilla chips with almost every meal, they are good with dessert too! Scoop your ice cream with 'em!
53. I think tortilla chips are a diet food
54. I have never REALLY been hooked on soda, I only pretended
55. Don't say 'pop', say 'soda'! And DO NOT say soda-pop.
56. If I did have a soda however, I soda like diet coke with lime and diet DP
57. Mountain Dew always made me think of pee
58. I like to drink apple juice though, again, who knows
59. I get a kick out of myself sometimes
60. Wahoo, I am already to SIXTY!
61. I love to organize things, all things
62. I throw a lot of things away, I am a pack rat's enemy
63. I also am a huge highlighter person when I study
64. Certain colors mean certian things when I highlight, I also write in different color pen at work to organize my day. Black to take report, green for tasks I need to do, red for alerts about a patient, blue for the changes I found from report or made through the day. Nursing students love me!
65. I don't know what I would do without cargo pockets on my scrubs
66. I have nightmares about hospital noises and alarms
67. I could go a very long time without TV, it's been over 3 years since I have had TV where I have lived
68. When I do watch it however, I really like Law & Order-SVU, reality shows and game shows
69. One of these days I am going to be really good at tennis, I played a bit in high school
70. I used to watch the old ladies club play doubles, they were pretty good. Rach, will you be my old lady partner in 50 years?
71. I think my little brother is the most handsome high school stud
72. I think my sister is going to have a baby before I do
73. I think my mom is the best quilter. Oh yeah, that is another hobby I want to pick up!
74. My dad knows everything. If you try to question him, he prints out the facts to prove his point off the net.
75. I have a rocking family, and I am so lucky to have great in-laws
76. I hope I can keep up with all the fun things Lindsey does with her girls when I have kids
77. One day I am going to do whatever it takes to have Megan teach me how to make sweet birthday cakes!
78. Besides the little space between my big toe and toe number two, I have really cute feet.
80. My bird fingers have funny shaped nails
81. I like basketball better than football
82. My best friend Liz is going to have a baby girl around the same time I have a boy, then they are going to get married. It has been planned since the 6th grade.
83. I love Mexican food. Ex. Cafe Rio sweet pork tostada, soft shell, no beans, extra rice and creamy tomatillo dressing.
84. 7th grade was my VERY ugly year. I had braces and grew out my bangs!
85. I also had chicken pox and missed 2 weeks of school in 7th grade. When I came back to school Chris Hunter called me "scabby", tear!
86. I would never re-live high school. It was fun!
87. I was in leadership positions my junior and senior year, I loved planning activities
88. I tried out for cheer and sucked!
89. I will have a beautiful singing voice one day
90. I gave away my tickets to Wicked to go to Vernal and see my fiance, I will see that one day!
91. I will go to Switzerland one day, hopefully with my dad. He served his mission there.
92. I want to serve a mission with Jeff one day
93. I said I would never grow my own garden, too much work, but I miss the produce from my parents' so much!
94. I am going to become the ultimate Digiscrapper one day!
95. I am going to take pictures of my kids that look professional...
96. I am going to understand the scriptures while I read them and then remember what I read... one day
97. I haven't watched anything about the Presidential Elections 2008 on TV, again my dad knows everything, I will ask him what he thinks
98. I wear my PJ's and don't get ready for the day till approx 5:30. Jeff gets home at 6. Then he thinks I have been dressed and bee-bopping around all day.
99. I sing duets with my husband about silly things and do funny dance moves every sunday morning, cause he makes me
100. I love my husband more and more every day!
WOW! I did it! Now make a comment or else I am going to think this was an absolute waste of time! It probably was!


